3D Visualization by Three.js/WebGL for engineering models in the Web
Project on Three.js – Our experience with Three.JS Library
3D Visualization Viewer of drills
With our Finnish client, we applied Three.JS and SVG, WebGL and Canvas/ HTML5/CSS as well to visualize many drills underground. Within the project, we developed a whole management system with modules to show the border of holes and how were drills worked. Also, we were able to re-form the surface of holes before and after drilling work. The module provided various user-friendly functions to interact with 3D models. The users can zoom in/out, pan, rotate, select/pick… in models.
Benefits of Three.js Development
- Being great idea for innovative and interactive web page development
- Multiple advanced rendering controls such as Post-Processing, multi pass rendering, and deferred rendering.
- Open Sources and extensions such as THREEx
Three.js/WebGL Development Service
- 3D Model in Web Browser using WebGL and Three.js
- 3D Web application using WebGL/HTML5/CSS
- Model visualization and scene creation applications
- VR Application using Three.js
Please contact us for further information at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Three.js at https://threejs.org/