3D Visualization by Three.js / WebGL for engineering models in the Web
Project on Three.js – Our experience with Three.JS Library
3D Visualization Viewer of drills
For a Finnish client, using Three.JS (also SVG, WebGL and Canvas/ HTML5/CSS are applied) to visualize of many drills underground. Within the project, we develop a whole management system with module to show the border of the hole and how were drills worked. Also, we are able to re-form the surface of the hole before and after drills work. The module can provide various user-friendly functions to interact with the 3D models. User can zoom in/out, pan, rotate, select/pick… in models.
Benefits of Three.js Development
- Great for innovative and interactive web page development
- Multiple advanced rendering controls such as Post-Processing, multi pass rendering, and deferred rendering.
- Open Sources and extensions like THREEx
We can offer the Three.js/WebGL Development Service
- 3D Model in Web Browser using WebGL and Three.js
- 3D Web application using WebGL/HTML5/CSS
- Model visualization and scene creation applications
- VR Application using Three.js
Make contact with us at – email@example.com
Learn more about Three.js at https://threejs.org/